February 25, 2022
Social Media Market through AI
What We Know about Social Media:
- Companies are leveraging social media through AI, which will help them better understand their customers buying patterns. This allows customer targeting as never seen before. Companies can then personalize data/content/product by getting to know its buying pattern and what motivates them to take that decision.
- 65% of all digital media time that is a significant percentage of share we spend on social media
- Marketing companies have found that the customer is mobile-first, so with the help of AI, the marketing companies get the customer location and the time spent on a particular brand, and so the marketing companies can send an app or push notification to update customer order status and promotional offers for their favorite brand thereby encouraging growth for AI market in social media.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is an area of computer technological advancement that emphasizes the advent of Intelligent/smart machines that react and work like human beings.
With the technological advancement in Artificial intelligence, devices are designed like computers/ Smartphones, which can recognize the voice and all learn with time.
According to ComScore, when it comes to mobile, it accounts for 65% of all digital media time, which is a significant percentage of the share we spend on social media. It is the time spent checking emails, chatting with friends, working, or shopping.
To utilize the time spent on a smartphone, with the help of AI, marketing companies get the customer’s location and the time spent on a particular brand.
Marketing companies can then send an app or push notification to update customer order status and promotional offers for their favorite brand, thereby encouraging growth for AI in social media.
With the expansion in the usage of smartphones, availability of mobile applications, and improving network speed, Smartphones have become a necessity nowadays for almost all kinds of work.
Companies are leveraging social media through AI to better understand their customers buying patterns to keep their relevant product and product line at the top of the consumer’s consciousness.
Companies can then personalize the data/content/Product/by getting to know its buying pattern and what motivates him to take that decision as AI can learn at a faster rate than any human the chances of making an error is eliminated, and thus AI in social media marketing will tend to grow in much more rapid pace in the years to come.
However, an only hand full of AI experts might hinder AI Technology adoption in the developing economy. The privacy of customer /social media users will be hampered.
Through these websites, people give their personal information out on the internet. These networking sites keep track of all the interactions done on their website and save them for later use. These can have some severe implications, which also include disclosure of personal location, cyberstalking, 3rd party personal information disclosure, social profiling, and so on. This can pose a significant challenge for overcoming AI in social media.
Based on application, efficient customer experience management needs a complete view of customer interactions that include traditional channels, such as phone calls and face-to-face meetings and communications that come through the website, from live chat or sessions with chatbots and social media. These channels create unstructured data. This means that companies must manage data from different sources to extract valuable insight with speed and precision and integrate them with existing customer data.
Effective consumer experience management desires a complete view of client interactions, which includes traditional channels like phone calls and communications face-to-face conferences and that come via the internet site, live chat, and social media. These channels create which are then combined with existing customer statistics for further use by the company, which will then contribute to the growth of the Ai social media market.
North America has observed substantial technological advancement in the recent past, eventually driving the dependency on mobile phones even more. So this will cause the growth of AI Compelled with social media marketing in the long run.
Asia Pacific region is anticipated to capture a substantial portion of AI in the social media market in the forecast period; due to the increase in the number of smartphone users and internet users in APAC, the growth of this market will be driven by the demand for Smartphones.
AI in Social Media Market: Component Segment Analysis
- AI in Social Media Market: Application Segment Analysis
- Customer Experience Management Predictive Risk Assessment
- Sales & Marketing
- AI in Social Media Market: End-User Segment Analysis
- BFSI Education Media and Advertising Retail and Ecommerce Public Utilities AI in Social Media
Market: Regional Segment Analysis
- North America
- The U.S.
- UK France
- Asia Pacific
- China Japan